* If a property says Coming Soon, it is still occupied. Please do not disturb the tenants.
* If there is no address, it cannot be shown yet. The information is just there to provide information for those who are planning ahead.
*You are welcome to call at any time and leave a message. Dove Properties is a “one man show” and I am not always available to answer the phone. If you want a quicker response, you may choose to email.
*You are always welcome to print an application from the website and turn it in prior to seeing a property. If I have an approved application before I start showing a particular unit, that applicant will have the first opportunity to see the unit and secure it with a deposit/holding fee.
* Everyone is encouraged to explore the website. Each listing has a great deal of information and there is a Frequently Asked Questions section, along with information under the Application heading.
***ATTENTION: As of 6/17/17 having renters insurance is no longer optional. All new tenants will be required to provide proof of a renters policy. All month to month tenants will need to provide proof by 8/1/17 and tenants still under a lease will need to provide proof no later than the last day of their lease in order to be allowed to go month to month. ***
- If the listing says "Coming Soon", it is still occupied. Please do not disturb tenants.
- The "Available About" date is the date we hope to have the unit ready and may be subject to change.
- If it is on the website and does not say "APPLICATION PENDING," it is available. Properties are removed from the site once an application has been approved and a deposit received.
- Click "View Listing" to find out more details.
- School information provided from Robertson County School Zones . If you have questions please confirm this information for yourself.
Lana LeMay, Broker